Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- How does Cytocare 516 work?
- Cytocare 516 has been designed to prevent premature ageing. If you want to maintain your youthful glow, then Cytocare can help you achieve this by working in your skin to regenerate the dermis.
- What’s in the box?
- Hyaluronic Acid
- 5 x 5ml or 10 x 5.0ml
- What are the uses of Cytocare 516?
- Injected into the mid-deep layer of the skin dermis, Cytocare can be used to:
- Replenish hydration
- Create and enhance a radiant glow
- Delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Who should not use Cytocare 516?
- If you are pregnant or lactating then refrain from using Cytocare. Also do not use if allergic to hyaluronic acid.
- How long do effects last for?
- Clinical trials suggest to have Cytocare administered once every 3 months for the best results. However there are many factors which determine the longevity of effects, including the individuals age, lifestyle and level of treatment required.
- What are the associated side effects of Cytocare 516?
- Some redness, mild swelling and discomfort may occur at the site of injection. Resolution usually occurs with two to three days.